meet the speakers event
A roundtable dinner/discussion open only to current graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, where participants may ask questions and get advice from senior scientists. There is a strict limit of 36 attendees. PLEASE NOTE: this event sold out for AIC2017, so if you are interested, register early.
Roundtable discussions, one per table, will focus on:
- Effective grant writing strategies toward external funding for
graduate students and post-docs
- Traits for a successful post-doc application
- Applying, interviewing, and negotiating for faculty positions
- Surviving the first few years of the tenure track
- Networking strategies
- Careers outside US academia
Friday, 16 Nov 2018 from 5:00 PM − 7:00 PM
Limited to current graduate students and postdoctoral fellows only.